Wing Hang is a bank in Hong Kong, the sixth biggest by total assets in the city. It has been founded in 1937 by Y. K. Fung in Guangzhou as a money changing business.
Warning: Undefined variable $nidx in /home/mediacom/public_html/hkbanks.net/wp-content/themes/wpahk/single-banks.php on line 38
Currently, the parent company of the bank Wing Hang Bank Group has about 70 service points throughout Hong Kong, Macau and Mainland China.
In Hong Kong and Macau Wing Hang Bank offering clients a comprehensive range of financial and banking products and services including retail banking, corporate banking, foreign exchange and treasury services.
Also, through its subsidiaries, Wing Hang provides nominee, offshore banking, consumer financing, share brokerage and insurance broking services.
- Total assets: HK$89 billion
- Net profit: of HK$864 million
- Employees: 2,263
161 Queen’s Road,
Central, Hong Kong
- Tel: 2852 5111
- Fax: 2851 7127
- 24-hour Enquiry Hotline: 2815 1123
- Credit Card 24-hour Customer Service Hotline: 2543 2223
- MPF Service Hotline: 2272 8888
- SME Working Capital Finance Service Hotline: 2633 0628
- Telematic Banking Service: 2815 5211
- eBanking & ATM Card Service Customer Service Hotline: 3199 9188
The SWIFT code used for any transactions with the Wing Hang bank is WIHBHKHH XXX.