Bank of China Hong Kong (BOCHK) is considered as the second largest commercial bank in the city. It was formed in 2001 as a result of merging ten banks in the BOC group.
With over 580 ATMs and 260 branches throughout Hong Kong, the bank provides a full array of business and individual financial services to local customers.
- Revenue (2010): US$ 5,5 billion
- Net income (2010): US$ 2,8 billion
- Total assets (2010): US$ 213,7 billion
- Employees (2011): 13,900
Bank of China Tower,
1 Garden Rd,
- Personal hotline: +852 3988 2388
- Wealth management hotline: +852 3988 2888
- Corporate hotline: +852 3988 2288
- Investment hotline: +852 3988 2688
- CLS Control branch: BKCHHKHHCLS
- Custody division: BKCHHKHHCSS
- RENMINBI clearing centre: BKCHHKHH838
- General / all branches: BKCHHKHHXXX