Wing Lung is a medium-sized bank, one of the oldest local Chinese banks in Hong Kong.
It was established in 1933 and currently serves customers in 51 branches in the following locations:
- Hong Kong
- Mainland China
- and overseas, in Los Angeles and in the Cayman Islands.
The bank’s main activities include:
- Mortgages and loans
- Commercial and corporate banking
- Foreign exchange
- Mandatory Provident Fund services
- Credit cards
- Internet banking
- Wealth management
- Total assets: HK$210.9 billion
- Employees: 1,700
45 Des Voeux Road,
Central, Hong Kong
- Mon – Fri: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Saturday: 9:00 am – 1:00 pm
- Sunday: closed
- Customer service hotline: +852 230 95555
- Fax: +852 2810 0592
- Telex: HX73360
The SWIFT code used for transactions with the Wing Lung bank in Hong Kong is WUBAHKHH XXX.