NAB Hong Kong acts as a branch of one of Australia’s major financial institutions with over 12 million customers across 12 countries around the world.
The National Australia Bank offers clients in Hong Kong a broad range of services, including the following:
- Lending and deposit solutions
- Multi-currency savings and term deposits
- Investment solutions
- Cash-backed loans
- Finance for properties in single or multiple currencies
- Trade and international finance
- Business and working capital finance
- Loan syndication
- Project finance
- International trade finance
- Interest rate risk management
- Debt capital markets services
- Foreign exchange
Level 27, One Pacific Place,
- Tel: +852 2826 8111
- Fax: +852 2845 9251
The bank operates from Mondays to Fridays, 9:00 am – 6:00 pm.
The SWIFT code used for payments or any other transactions with the bank is NATAHKHH XXX.