Dah Sing Bank is a member of the Dah Sing Group, a leading financial group, providing banking, insurance, financial and other related services. Its main markets are Hong Kong, Macau and the People’s Republic of China.
The company was founded in 1947 and currently, manages a network of around 70 branches in the region, operating in personal banking, commercial banking, overseas banking and treasury markets.
The bank accepts various deposits, such as:
- fixed deposits
- integrated accounts
- savings accounts for young people
- HKD and foreign currency savings accounts
It also provides personal loans and issues credit cards.
Additionally, it offers various mortgage plans, for example:
- residential mortgage
- government housing scheme mortgage
- mortgage accounts
- and fixed adjustable rate mortgage schemes.
Dah Sing Bank’s commercial banking services include
- cash management
- corporate/purchasing cards
- electronic trade declaration
- market commentaries
- payroll services
- mandatory provident funds
- online banking.
Dah Sing Financial Centre, 36th Floor,
108 Gloucester Road,
Wanchai, Hong Kong
- Tel: +852 2507 8866
- Fax: 852 2598 5052
Customer hotline, Mon – Fri, 9:00 am – 10:00 pm and Saturday, 9:00 am – 5:30 pm:
- General banking: 2828 8000
- Credit cards: 2828 5488
- Cash cards: 2828 8009
- Personal loans: 2828 8111
- Investment products related to Lehman Brothers and Lehman Brothers Minibonds: 2507 8997
- 24-Hour Phone Banking: 2828 8168
- For Lost & Stolen Cards: 2828 8188
- Securities Enquiry Hotline: 2828 7028
- Securities Trading Hotline: 2828 7000
- Mon – Fri: 09:00 am – 5:30 pm
- Saturday: 09:00 am – 1:00 pm
- Sunday: closed