Dah Sing Bank is a member of the Dah Sing Group, a leading financial group, providing banking, insurance, financial and other related services. Its main markets are Hong Kong, Macau and the People’s Republic of China.
Warning: Undefined variable $nidx in /home/mediacom/public_html/hkbanks.net/wp-content/themes/wpahk/single-banks.php on line 38
The company was founded in 1947 and currently, manages a network of around 70 branches in the region, operating in personal banking, commercial banking, overseas banking and treasury markets.
The bank accepts various deposits, such as:
- fixed deposits
- integrated accounts
- savings accounts for young people
- HKD and foreign currency savings accounts
It also provides personal loans and issues credit cards.
Additionally, it offers various mortgage plans, for example:
- residential mortgage
- government housing scheme mortgage
- mortgage accounts
- and fixed adjustable rate mortgage schemes.
Dah Sing Bank’s commercial banking services include
- cash management
- corporate/purchasing cards
- electronic trade declaration
- market commentaries
- payroll services
- mandatory provident funds
- online banking.
Dah Sing Financial Centre, 36th Floor,
108 Gloucester Road,
Wanchai, Hong Kong
- Tel: +852 2507 8866
- Fax: 852 2598 5052
Customer hotline, Mon – Fri, 9:00 am – 10:00 pm and Saturday, 9:00 am – 5:30 pm:
- General banking: 2828 8000
- Credit cards: 2828 5488
- Cash cards: 2828 8009
- Personal loans: 2828 8111
- Investment products related to Lehman Brothers and Lehman Brothers Minibonds: 2507 8997
- 24-Hour Phone Banking: 2828 8168
- For Lost & Stolen Cards: 2828 8188
- Securities Enquiry Hotline: 2828 7028
- Securities Trading Hotline: 2828 7000
- Mon – Fri: 09:00 am – 5:30 pm
- Saturday: 09:00 am – 1:00 pm
- Sunday: closed