Citibank Hong Kong operates as a part of the Citigroup, one of the world’s largest financial institutions. The company was among the first foreign banks, started operations in the city in 1902.
Warning: Undefined variable $nidx in /home/mediacom/public_html/hkbanks.net/wp-content/themes/wpahk/single-banks.php on line 38
Citibank serves customers with a network of 48 branches in Hong Kong, operating there through three main divisions: Citi Markets & Banking, Global Consumer Group and Global Wealth Management.
The bank is also known as one of the largest issuers of credit cards in Hong Kong.
One Exchange Square,
8 Connaught Place,
Central, Hong Kong
Tel: +852 2230 0400
24-Hour Enquiry Hotlines
- CitiPhone Banking: 852 2060 0333
- Citigold Dedicated Hotline: 852 2860 0111
- Citigold Private Client Service Line: 852 2860 8888
- Mon – Fri: 9:30 am – 7:00 pm (Counter services available until 5:00 pm)
- Saturday: 9:30 am – 12:30 pm
- Sunday & Public Holidays: Closed
- All branches: CITIHKAX XXX
- Private Banking: CITIHKHXBAR
- EMFX division: CITIHKHXEFX